水曜日, 8月 25, 2010

Today's weather was so hot as usual, but it looks like gonna rain at night..

Strawberry frozen yogurt bar~

I ate this yogurt bar while my bro ate Haagen Dazs ice cream. He cheated me..lol
When I opened the fridge, there was this white plain box.. So I took out the cover and found this inside it..

Don't know what it is (>_<)

I guess that must be one of the snack brought by my sis when she returned from Japan before. I haven't tried eating it, but it looks like some rice snack..

Hot weather makes my oily face turns more oily T_T Sometimes I feel itchy all over my face when I got under sun too often.. Finally my bro has done with his religious camp, so for tomorrow onwards we can stay at home.. ^^
Forgot that I have this on my fridge too..lol Brings some refreshment to the face ^^

Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Pack

This product has a very delicious smell.. Just like the real yogurt one, but of course its not edible..lol

Ow~ My dog gave birth to 6 puppies, YAY!! However, my dad will give them to some of his friends.. We have 2 dogs at home now, previously 3 but momo chan died 4 month ago.. Miss momo a lot T_T

Healthy puppies from cindy and mochi \(^O^)/

0 件のコメント: