金曜日, 8月 27, 2010

Hot Hot HOT!! It becomes my fav. word.lol
Seriously, I got headache now because of this weather.. T_T

Yesterday I ate these.. Hot weather makes you so lousy ne~

Breakfast

Lunch~

Its called "takoyaki", but where is the tako?? No octopus inside yet the taste of course so far from the real Japanese takoyaki. But still fine, better than nothing (>_<)

Today's snack is this.. However, I only ate it half way.. No more appetite.. X(

Taste like Starbucks green tea latte (^O^)

Then, I made a compilation Cd so everyone could listen on the car.. Tried to burn it yesterday but I had no more blank CDs left. So my bro helped me buy some today..

Blank Cds.. I only asked 5, but my bro bought 8 XD
Tracklist:

Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) -Shakira (Everyone loveee this song ^^)
Break your heart - Taio cruz (ft.Ludacris)
One time - Justin Bieber
Count On Me (Nothin on You) - Jay Park
Tik tok - Kesha
Impossible - Shontelle
Airplanes - B.O.B. (ft. Hayley Williams) --> my fav.
Pyramid - Charice (ft. Iyaz)
Unstoppable - Rascal Flatts
Secrets - One Republic
Eenie Meenie - Justin Bieber (ft. Sean Kingston)
Love the Way You Lie - Eminen (ft. Rihanna)
DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again - Usher (ft. Pitbull)
Baby - Justin Bieber (ft. Ludacris)
Connection - Taeyang (ft. Big Tone)
One Less Lonely Girl - Justin Bieber
Wedding Dress (English Version) - J.Reyez & Tommy C
Somebody To Love - Justin Bieber
Lights Off - Jay Sean
I`ll Be There (English Ver.) - Taeyang
Where U At (English Version) - J.Reyez & Tommy C

I think I need new laptop. My notebook gives me quite much problem.. One of them is keep being failed when I tried to burn some Cd.. It really wasting though.. But I've had this notebook for 5 years now and it is my first notebook, so kinda sad to change too.lol

0 件のコメント: