火曜日, 8月 24, 2010

Got some bad luck today.. Moreover, why people asked about my Visa? How come they knew about this all? Aish, I wish I know T_T

I was wearing orange socks.. Wore the socks in the morning and forgot that this socks quiet thick. As the result, I felt hotter in the day =_=


When the weather was so hot, I felt like being full all the time. Don't have appetite to eat..
So I only ate this half in the morning and another half for my lunch..

Called "Abo"

It's a traditional Chinese cuisine which not very popular nowadays.. It's a rice vermicelli with chicken.. Taste nice though and like it so much.. I love the broth ^^

At night, we had dinner outside. My parents and I, only three of us since my bros were having their religious camp.. Very rare dinner between me and my parents only. Last time the three of us went together was in Jakarta around 6 years ago.lol

We went by motorbike. I was with my dad and my mom was driving her own.. My car driving skill: advance.. Motorbike skills: ZERO!!
I felt sorry coz my parents supposed to share a motorbike and I with my own. However, since I didn't know how to drive so .... Gomen ne otousan, okaasan (>_<)

0 件のコメント: