月曜日, 8月 23, 2010

Does anyone still get the I hate Monday syndrome??Coz to me everyday is Monday or Sunday.lol

I went to my Japanese tutors place and the weather was so hot... Made my spirit down T_T
I'll go there again by tomorrow since I'll help my sensei with some typing matters.. XDD

Hot weather plus a lot of mosquitoes = Nightmare!!! I hate mosquitoes, I got pretty bad ill because of them..
Especially at shop, the mosquitoes are very wild.. They just like vampires.. Aigoo X(

Hopefully there will be a lot of customers buy these before this year holiday~

The new-comer machine in our shop

Shop closed earlier during this fasting month. So, my mom and I went to buy some fruits before we went home. When we entered the fruit store, my eye caught something.. Haagen Dazs ice cream and there were some Korean ice too!! Omo, lost to the ice cream temptation.. so we bought some.. err.. quite a few (>_<)

Mom said let's buy each flavor \(^0^)/

0 件のコメント: