土曜日, 8月 21, 2010

This morning my grandpa called.. Talked to my dad about the next month holiday and then continued speaking to me.. He said I just returned and will go again.. Go back and forth hah..lol

I said to my mom, let's ask grandpa to come too for the holiday. Grandpa has been stressful recently, he needs some refreshing.. Then mom talked to dad, and dad said what about grandma? My granny is quite picky about eating and stuffs. If she eats late, she will get headache or other unknown disease will appear which makes all of us worried. I dunno whether the sickness is true or just some kind of act for being specially treated.. and this is really troublesome when you're travelling.

I tried talking to mom again about asking grandpa along.. (still haven't give up yet) (>_<) I miss grandpa.. Last time grandpa came to my city when I was ill and couldn't go with him.. So I think this is the right time to mingle again. I'm sure grandpa misses everyone of us. Misses my sisters a lot (can only meet once or twice in a year)..

Later will talk to dad again.. If granny insist to come too, just explain to her that we won't be able to eat at the time my granny is supposed to have her meal. So if she agreed, then granny could go too, coz to be honest I don't want to become her nurse during my holiday later.. Sorry grandma XDDDD

0 件のコメント: