日曜日, 11月 28, 2010

Yesterday I went with one of my dormitory friend. She brought me to a very interesting place which I would never known. She has this map in Korean language regarding places in Japan and our destination was Yoyogi Park (代々木公園)

If I'm not mistaken she said that every Sunday there is what they called "free market" at the Yoyogi Park. People are selling new and used goods starting from clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, housewares, even golf's sticks XDD
Of course with cheaper price compare to goods at department store.

I was lucky since I found a blue shirt which actually more likely for summer instead of fall and winter season but it doesn't matter at all. Moreover, when I was holding the shirt, the seller lady came and said "that is CECIL McBEE. and being used once only. It doesn't look good in me and I think it will suit you better". She said it with a tone and expression as if she didn't really want the shirt being taken away by other people. Everyone suddenly laughed because of her.lol It's quite a brand actually and I got it for only 250 yen.. ^^

Then, we walked for awhile at the park. You can feel the autumn season is going..

Autumn at Yoyogi Park

Every single tree at the park starting to turn into yellow and red color and the leaves begin to fall too. My friend then said "its really autumn know". In fact it is autumn.lol

From there, we walked to Meiji Shrine. I love the air at the shrine. It just different, so clean and fresh and yet made me feel calm and at peace..
At the shrine there was quite a few of couple who are getting married. This was the first time I saw a Japanese traditional wedding ceremony. I found that all Japanese brides are always looking beautiful and so pure at their wedding day..

The wedding couple

The Japanese traditional wedding brings out the impression which the married couple comes from a noble family. It's simple yet elegant.

We walked too much but also ate too much. Ever since I arrived in Tokyo, this was the first time I think I over eating. My friend really loves to eat so we tried many kind of food. Morning we ate dango and yaki soba bread. Then at noon we ate yaki soba, burger, and cheese bread. After that for the snack we ate angels heart's crepe. Finally we ate ramen for dinner. My stomach had no more space.lol
But I love eating too.. So yesterday was really interesting.. ^^

0 件のコメント: