土曜日, 11月 27, 2010

I was doing my regular routine on Saturday.. Doing the laundry and cleaning up my room.. However, I was late today XDD When I wake up, the breakfast time almost over, lucky the dormitory lady still prepared my breakfast but I had to eat it super fast.. Then I didn't feel well so I fell asleep until noon!! I hurried to the shower room then do the laundry..lol

From the fourth floor of my dorm which is the laundry place, you can see the half way done Sky Tree ^^

I've never had the chance to write about my new place, so today I decided to make a posting of my comfy room.. Its not very spacious and my Korean friend moved to another place since the room isn't big enough for him.. So I think the ladies dorm and the boys dorm have pretty similar design and space. But for me I found its more than enough. Its just lovely ^^

The bed

Book case and Study table

There is a small TV there which is not mine actually. My friend lend me her TV and until now it still there in my room. Its been a month I think the TV is with me.lol But my friend's room has no more space, thus she said just let the TV be in my room.hehe

Wardrobe (small XDD)

My study table ^^

My text books

These are the books which are being used at the school. Every day Kanji test for level 2 and then grammar test, reading too. So far I have received 5 books, don't know how many more to come. However, I love books so each time I received new book, it just makes me so happy~ ^^

I gotta go for dinner now, starting next Monday I won't have time to eat dinner. This will go for 3 weeks T_T Study and working.. I hope I can cope for the next three weeks.

0 件のコメント: