月曜日, 11月 15, 2010

It was raining today which made the weather became so COLD!!! I need to buy a coat as soon as possible. XDDD

Yesterday a friend of mine invited me to visit the Hattori Nutrition College since they were holding some kind of event where there were also cooking classes by the professional chefs not only from Japan but also from France and Italy. However, the people who came there were a lot and I even found myself so hard to move around.lol

So we decided to only joined one of the classes where the speaker or the chef was a Japanese. The cuisines are totally amazing. All recipes were using veggie what they called "Nasu" or eggplant. There were two types of nasu, the ordinary shape and the round one (maru nasu). I'm really impressed since the class was very interesting. In one hour, the sensei cooked 6 menus which each of them contains eggplant. Boild, fried, roasted eggplant, really tasty. ^^

After that we went to Shinjuku first to have lunch. My friend said there was a delicious ramen shop and when we arrived we have to queue. The ramen really is tasty and a lot. I ate the medium size for my lunch and I didn't need my dinner at all.. (>_<) We walked from one street over another street. From Shinjuku to Harajuku, then Omotesando and Shibuya..
At the end, on train, my friend said his feet hurt.lol I also looked around at some of the fashion store searched for a coat, but still couldn't find the right one. So its not good since the weather isn't so friendly anymore. T_T

I entered some shop and brought these back home.. XD

My friend: "you can't find a coat but bought a lot of other things"
Me: "The weather isn't friendly and make the skin so dry, besides I only bought these, nothing else" lol

But the cold weather can dry your skin, my hand started to crack and itchy, even sometimes suddenly have scratch..
However, I really need a coat!! XDDDD

0 件のコメント: