水曜日, 10月 13, 2010

Greetings from my new hometown..lol
Its been a week which I have stayed in Tokyo, but I have not seen anything yet. Only go back and forth from dorm to school. Actually, I was quite afraid of getting lost >_<

Yesterday was the enterence ceremony for new students and today was the first day of the lecture. It was really hard, but the teacher said that I would be fine since today was my first day. My classmates almost all of them are coming from China, only one person came from Korea. Thus so far I do not have friend to talk to during class. However, I feel so greatful to have a friend who stays in the same dorm as mine. She is a Korean and since the very beginning we met, she has been so nice and lovely.. Saranghae...lol

She helped me with a lot of things. Starting from picking up futon and buying quilt or blanket. It was so funny, when we went to buy the quilt. Both of us were confused between quilt and futon. Moreover, she only can speak Korean and Japanese, so we have to communicate with Japanese and it was very funny.. Two weird foreigner were arguing about futon with weird Japanese too.hahaha

I like the weather in here. Very clean from polution.hehe And the weather slowly becomes colder as well since its autumn already.. But the school is really hard and I have to seriously study if I want to survive.lol

The problem this time is something wrong with my laptop. I do not understand why it can not connect directly to the internet T_T
Even now I am updating my blog because my friend lend her laptop to me along with her television.hahaha She said, she really needs to study for tomorrows test. Yeah, at school we have test every day. 本当に大変です

しかし、とっても面白かった
私は日本語が早く上手になりたくて、いろいろな事を話せるように。
今からもっともっと一生懸命頑張りましょう。

0 件のコメント: