日曜日, 9月 26, 2010

The time is getting closer.. My teacher today go to Japanese embassy which is located in another town to take the visa. Hopefully there will be no problem, so she can return on Thursday..
In the meantime, I shall prepare myself properly towards this new challenge which has been waiting ahead.

There is not much I can do except trying to find as much information as possible which one of them is by reading..
Most of the time, I read novels but this time is different. XD

First book: "Living in Japan"

It is written that this is A guide to living, working and traveling in Japan. This book makes me realize how much challenge and struggle shall I face later. I understand that culture shock, loneliness and language barrier will be occurred without exception.

Second book: "Belajar dan bekerja di Jepang" (Studying and Working in Japan)

Different from the first book which is more likely forcing us to be prepared for the hard and hectic live in Japan (a bit depressing lol), this second book shares many tips and information regarding good deal buses, living place, tips, how to prepare documents needed, until scholarship and companies' information.

So the second book contains totally information regarding Japan itself while the first book tells about problems and controversy which faced by most of the foreigners.

あのぉ~This book below.......

Shall I read this too? X_X

Each time I see this book, it always remains me of some gloomy days in Singapore back then.hahaha
Its nice to see and read but do not remember and absorb the information too serious.. In fact, forget all the yokaiiiii!!!!lols


While I was cleaning up my bookshelf yesterday, I found these.. I bought them when I was still a senior high school student. Back then, I used to think that my life was so simple. After graduated from university, I would start working, then build my own family.

"Family circle" Magazines

However, when I was in university it all turned out differently. But I was very happy since I thought that I finally had a reason to live my life. I have a dream which I want to achieve which makes my life colorful.
one of recipes from Shojikiya's brochure

しかし、My dream is still the same. One day I wish I could be in my own kitchen house and start cooking meal for my kids..lol
Its a silly dream though~ XD

0 件のコメント: