金曜日, 9月 03, 2010

I can't talk since yesterday. Now its getting even worse.. Sore throat plus cough T_T
Bored and don't know what to do today, so I just ended up doing some random browsing towards some products' web and found this:


My first impression is: Awesome products!! XDDDD
The power of make up.. Where have I been so far and don't know what women supposed to know? Am I a woman??lol

I used to think that I hate make up but now I'm more and more have interest on them although I don't really like using too much on my face.. However, since my sis love to use my face as a canvas for practicing, I began to find out which products are best and suitable for my skin type and so on..

So, I conclude that there are two purposes of wearing make-up..
First is too improve the skin so it will looks fresh, radiant yet still natural.
Where as the second purpose is to enhance the look by adding colors and stuff which in the end might change someone's look depending on the event...

To be honest, my knowledge and skill over this beauty things are still poor.. Even my sister who is 2 years younger than me is very good at applying them.lol
妹は私の先生だ~ XDDD

0 件のコメント: