木曜日, 8月 19, 2010

Just done making the final confirmation regarding next month holiday. No mistake this time (hopefully) (>_<)
Colmar Tropicale - Berjaya Hills

Its going to be our first visit there. Dunno what kind of excitement we'll find later there. However, seems like a very interesting place as written on the website and brochure.

My sister really eager to visit the Japanese Village. Is it because of the effect after returning from Japan?rofl
They want to go to beach at first, but after I suggest this place she said let's go rent Kimono, joint the tea ceremony and bla bla bla...hahaha

I guess I will like this place since it has botanical garden, great views and fresh air.. Far away from the city.. No more office building for the holiday ^^

Nice view~

But most of all, I don't want to go to beach.. The weather here is hot and if you go to beach means you'll be melting. Totally melting!! (>_<)

Can't wait to see the real place next month....

0 件のコメント: